After the official practice, Matej is optimistically awaiting to the SGP race tomorrow. He tested the remaning two engines, which worked perfectly. The draw has given him a start number three, so he’s gating twice from white gate, which we know, is quite unfavourable.
“I do not worry about the draw. In my career I often had start numbers with two white gates, but that means I’m only more motivated, ” said Matej.
Matej’s qualification heats:
1. Gollob, Woffinden, Žagar, Kasprzak
7. Ward, Lindgren, Holder, Žagar
11. Iversen, Pedersen, Žagar, Sayfutdinov
15. Lindbäck, Žagar, Vaculik, Hancock
19. Žagar, Hampel, Jonsson, Bunyan